=============Tiktak============

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cupid Doesn't Have a Clue by Arky Mendoza


This story is completely true, however, name's have been changed to protect anonymity. I was there and made it happen myself. It starts out with my own love story. A romantic relationship that has since died.

My girlfriend of two months went away to the UK to see family, and we decided we were serious enough to wait for each other to return. She was to be gone 7 weeks, which turned into 3 whole months of only getting to see and talk to each other on-line and over the phone. It was difficult, but we managed.

A friend of mine, Krystal, invited me and a few others out nightclubbing while Renee was away. I brought my friend Hamish along because it was how we rolled. Best friends through anything.

My friend was feeling really down that he'd just had to break a girl's heart by telling her he wasn't attracted to her, and after a few drinks, he seemed to get a little down. I resolved that we hit the dancefloor, where the music was loud enough and the lights bright enough that we could just party on and not worry.

After what seemed like only moments, krystal was dragging me over with her to dance, and she was getting very seductive with her body language, which made me back off. She got me to dance with her no less than three times, but as I kept backing off, she got the hint.

My friend seemed a mite interested in Krystal, and I began to push them together...literally. I pushed Hamish into Krystal's personal space where she dragged him straight in to dance. it didn't take long for them to retire to "the wall" where they proceeded to lock lips and get a little bit more amiable towards each other.

We all got cabs home, and I talked to Hamish the next day. Apparently he wouldn't have sex with her and they were having a date the following week...

...They'll have been together for two years and engaged for six months this July.

No comments:

Post a Comment